We are looking for a Business Administrative Coordinator to join our Miami office to support our team of Business Development Managers.
• This position is responsible for supporting the team of Business Development Managers as they work to grow sales with existing accounts.
• Your tasks will include monitoring and responding to the team inbox, preparing communication materials and maintaining reporting records as well as documenting and tracking progress arising from meetings with key partners and internal / external stakeholders.
• Understanding and being comfortable with basic technology is a must. Training is provided.
• You must enjoy working in a team atmosphere as an administrative role, it will require you to liaise with our international teams for marketing, design.
• Adaptability is important.
What we're looking for:
• Experience in a customer facing role.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communications skills both verbal and written.
• Experience with administrative tasks.
• Travel experience
• Basic computer skills
Perks & Benefits:
• International work environment with people who love doing what they do
• The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling startup
• Opportunity for “team exchange” whereby you can work in our offices around the country and abroad.
• Regular team outings
• Great career opportunities and individual development plan