Ultara Holdings, Inc. has been building a culture of excellence since 1995. We are a diverse company with business activities ranging from both retail and wholesale distribution and product development and manufacturing. We are an international company with headquarters in Dallas, Texas and our operations are spread across 9 US states and 2 Canadian provinces. GeoShack, Inc., our largest subsidiary, distributes state of the art technology that’s changing the way the world works in construction, surveying, agriculture, landfill, mining, and many other fields. GeoShack, Inc. is the largest Topcon dealer worldwide and we pride ourselves on providing the best solutions in positioning and machine control products, installation, support, training, and service to our customers.
As we continue to grow in the marketplace, we need to hire a full-time Purchasing Manager to join our office in Richardson, Texas. This position will be responsible for managing, controlling, analyzing, and optimizing our vendor contracts, transactions, and relationships with the overall goal of reducing expenditures and increasing inventory turns.
The Purchasing Manager will:
- Achieve operational objectives of minimizing inventory while increasing turns.
- Centralize the purchasing, warehousing, and delivery of accessories and common supplies.
- Approve and process automated purchase requests.
- Create, build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Facilitate the movement of surplus, obsolete, and/or slow-moving inventory.
- Strive to accomplish the procurement team’s overall objective of having the right product in the right location at the right time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prefer degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Logistics and/or 3-5 years’ experience in a related field
- Previous exposure to SAP or ERP software systems
- Solid negotiating skills
- Previous exposure to inventory control processes
- Ability to manage processes
- Planning, time management and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to mine and analyze data
- Fundamental mathematical, grammar, spelling and documentation skills
- Competitive Salary
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Time-off and Holiday
Ultara Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.