We are seeking a highly-skilled and reliable Skin Therapist / Esthetician to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role on our staff, ensuring the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience possible for our clients. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work independently. Excellence in customer service is a must.
Skin Therapist / Esthetician are also responsible for educating and recommending our beauty and skincare products so sales experience is a plus.
Skin Therapist / Esthetician Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and explain to them our list of products and services.
- Perform skin care services, such as facials, waxing and make-up as requested by the client.
- Suggest various upgrades such as the use of specialized skin care products.
- Conduct pre and/or post treatment consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin.
- Cultivate a clientele of repeat customers by incentivizing their return with coupons and and promotions.
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing paid education workshops
Skin Therapist / Esthetician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current state Esthetician’s license in good standing.
- Significant work experience as an Esthetician or similar role is helpful but not necessary.
- Full-time availability as you fill your book including weekends and evenings.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skin care products and cosmetics.
- Able to suggest and sell products based on specific needs.
- Experience with waxing and Make-up a plus.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize work.
- Benefits available upon Full time employment