WHY ULLIMAN SCHUTTE? We are Building a Better Environment!
At our core, Ulliman Schutte is a group of extraordinary individuals. We recognize that our continued success is a direct result of the expertise, enthusiasm, and commitment of our employees. In addition to long-term stability Ulliman Schutte provides a comprehensive compensation plan and a generous benefits package.
Ulliman Schutte is seeking Project Engineers who have a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced field!
Project Engineer Daily Life
- Planning and execution of day-to-day project operations. Like to be outside and not stuck behind a desk all day? You'll be based on exciting and fast-paced construction jobsites with a great combination of indoor and outdoor work environment.
- Purchase, procure, and manage Vendor materials and Subcontractor work packages. Want responsibility? Our projects often include state of the art water treatment equipment and construction techniques worth millions of dollars.
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with other engineers, managers, trades professionals, subcontractors and vendors. Like working with people? We work with a wide variety of individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives - and it's great!
- Learn, grow, and be mentored by the industry's best and brightest. Want advancement potential? The majority of our full time engineers and managers started with US through our co-op and internship program, so a culture of training your teammates is an integral part of who we are and what we do. We are always vested in the success of our teammates and future leaders.
- Ulliman Schutte is an industry leader because of our people. Are you a team player? Our teams work cohesively with a "get it done" attitude - and we have fun while doing it.
LIFE WITH US
Ulliman Schutte is an industry leader because of our people. We cultivate a business environment that prioritizes building lasting relationships, providing a work atmosphere that challenges and rewards employees, providing quality work and services, acting with a sense of urgency, managing risks and keeping everyone safe, and adding value.
Individuals that excel in our organization have a unique combination of ambition, intelligence, and a sense of adventure. Most enjoy the hands-on aspect of civil/mechanical engineering and construction, and enjoy the challenge of problem-solving in a very fast-paced, team environment. And importantly, successful future leaders of our company embrace the adventure of relocation and the new relationships and experiences which accompany it.
Ulliman Schutte is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our employees, subcontractors, clients, and others. Rather than simply instructing our leaders and employees to "work safe", we proactively foster a safety culture which focuses on eliminating risk in every aspect of our operations.
The success of our safety culture is evident in our outstanding safety record. Ulliman Schutte enjoys incident frequency rates which are substantially lower than the national averages.
- BS in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental, Construction Engineering or related field from an accredited university in the United States.
- Experience working successfully on teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience or strong interest in self-perform Water Infrastructure Construction.
Ulliman Schutte is a drug-free working environment. All offers are contingent upon compliance with Ulliman Schutte's pre-employment drug screening policies and E-Verify eligibility confirmation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin.
EOE/AA - M/F/VET/Disability
Ulliman SchutteLouisville, KY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.