BIM / VDC Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY ULLIMAN SCHUTTE? We are Building a Better Environment
At our core, Ulliman Schutte is a group of extraordinary individuals. We recognize that our continued success is a direct result of the expertise, enthusiasm, and commitment of our employees. In addition to long-term stability Ulliman Schutte provides a comprehensive compensation plan and a generous benefits package.
Ulliman Schutte is seeking Building Information Modelling / Virtual Design and Construction Technicians who have a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced field. Our team members must be able to work well with others, have an agile attitude, and be ready to take on new challenges!
BIM / VDC Technician Daily Life
- Generate Revit models of structural, mechanical, electrical, and architectural systems for building coordination purposes from 2D drawings.
- Produce detailed, constructible shop drawings and project deliverables, such as building models, spool drawings, concrete lift diagrams and other renderings.
- Maintain positive relationships with Engineers, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Provide training, development, and mentoring of Co-ops, and Interns.
- Support Project Team in other tasks as assigned.
- Jobsite visits for scanning using a Leica 360 BLK model
- Compiling and exporting scans from Autodesk Recap, and importing them into Revit for design/estimating
- Rendering animations using 3DS Max, Maya, or Blender
- Use Unity to assist in the build out of XR applications for the Quest 2 and Hololens headsets
LIFE WITH US
Ulliman Schutte is an industry leader because of our people. We cultivate a business environment that prioritizes building lasting relationships, providing a work atmosphere that challenges and rewards employees, providing quality work and services, acting with a sense of urgency, managing risks and keeping everyone safe, and adding value.
Individuals that excel in our organization have a unique combination of ambition, intelligence, and a sense of adventure. Ulliman Schutte is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our employees, subcontractors, clients, and others.
- Experience with Revit, 3DSMax, Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Experience working successfully on teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cyclone Register & Cyclone Black 360 a plus
- 2+ Years of experience in Virtual Design and Construction of heavy industrial or related construction field.
Ulliman Schutte is a drug-free working environment. All offers are contingent upon compliance with Ulliman Schutte’s pre-employment drug screening policies and E-Verify eligibility confirmation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin.
EOE/AA – M/F/VET/Disability
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ulliman Schutte
Get fresh BIM Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.