Office Coordinator- Kitchen
Ukrops Homestyle Foods Richmond, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods is seeking to hire an Office Coordinator at our Fresh Kitchen located at 600-A Southlake Boulevard. This position's schedule is Monday- Saturday 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. with varying days off.
Position Summary: The Office Coordinator provides superior customer service daily to associates and customers by performing a variety of administrative support functions at one of our three locations. This position requires flexibility, attention to detail, the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality, and effective oral and written communication skills. Depending on the location and function, the Office Coordinator may work independently or within a team.
Essential Duties: Include but are not limited to the following:
- Executes daily production and external customer-related reports (batch tickets, invoicing, etc.). Ensures accuracy of files and reports prior to their distribution. Reviews for accuracy and certifies all batch tickets.
- Output, transfer and consume all WIP and finished good tickets. Research any lot variances
- Answers and routes incoming phone calls; greet associates and visitors; and assists with resolution of issues or redirects to the appropriate person.
- Receives and distributes, paychecks, faxes, in addition to internal and external office mail. Prepares outgoing mail for various methods of pickup.
- Analyzes internal processes and proactively provides recommendations for improvements.
- Files production reports/paperwork and other general office documentation as necessary.
- Logs and maintains data in various worksheets and/or databases.
- Assist in ensuring that the SQF system is in place and that we are in compliance with all aspects of HACCP plan, SSOPs, and GMPs throughout the plant.
- Reports all food safety issues to an immediate supervisor.
- Performs general housekeeping of office area.
- Performs various company-related tasks projects as needed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School or equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support or customer service experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of 10-key data entry experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Microsoft Office experience required with proficiency in Excel, Work, and Outlook.
As a Full-time associate with Ukrop's Homestyle Foods you will be offered the following:
- Affordable healthcare upon eligibility
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Company 401(K) upon eligibility
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday PTO
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Shift Differential on eligible shifts
- Competitive Salary
- and more
Ukrop's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Ukrops Homestyle Foods
BusinessView all jobs at Ukrops Homestyle Foods