Accelerate Human Achievement:
that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The New York Sales Leader is the executive responsible for finding and developing new business and running a team in the New York City region.
They will own the end-to-end sales process, including sourcing, managing the solution, structuring and closing new logo client sales; he/she is also excepted to develop and manage a team to support the expanding business.
Come help us shape the future of Robotic Process Automation! UiPath is searching for a proven product and technology solutions executive-level professional to expand its business in Canada. Ideal candidate is expected to have at least 20 years of solid software & solution sales & operations experience.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Develop and execute aggressive sell-to and sell-through strategies
- Mine existing relationships as well as comprehensive sales and product plans to further grow UiPath's key relationships
- Understand customer's business to be able to explore automation opportunities
- Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Develop and execute account strategy and road maps for a long term relationship
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Interface with technical sales support team and customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
What you will bring:
- 12+ years of software sales
- 5+ years of experience leading an enterprise sales team
- Current experience leading a sales group
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentations skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Willingness for extensive travel
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Energetic and highly motivated
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.