Accelerate Human Achievement:
that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
At UiPath, we invent and simplify work for our customers every day. Our team is growing fast, and we're looking for principal and senior designers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems at rocket ship speed with compassion. Together we'll improve, iterate and reimagine our customer's experience and shape the next generation of work.
You are a seasoned designer who leads by doing and has a passion for solving your customer's problems with compassion. You are looking for a place where you can show up and do the best work in your life and create your best self. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn't afraid to exceed expectations even on tactical project.
What you will be doing at UiPath
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading a variety of product initiatives across the UiPath product line.
- This position is a hands-on role, and you will
- Collaborate and partner with other designers and design leadership to evangelize the value and raise the visibility of design across UiPath
- Work with key partners, research, product owners and engineers to understand the customer need and deliver exceptionally designed experiences
- Bring strong, user-centered design skills and business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exceptional design solutions at scale
- Partner with design and product to establish design and user experience guidelines across our platforms
- Craft design artifacts like scenarios, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, prototypes, and videos to test, evangelize and deliver your ideas.
What you bring to UiPath
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with many different stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience with a broad range of techniques and methodology.
- Proficient with all of the modern design tools and toys.
- Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion
- 5+ years of industry experience in design with a proven track record and portfolio to wow us.
- At least a bachelors in HCI, Design, Architecture or related field, or comparable work experience
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.