East Peoria, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Uftring Auto Group consists of eleven automotive franchises at six car dealerships in Peoria, East Peoria, Washington and North Pekin, Illinois. There are many opportunities for growth in sales, service, finance and insurance, detail, accounting, parts, body shop and customer service. Our organization also includes two detail facilities, car wash, accounting and marketing departments. Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations every day with open communication, teamwork and extra effort. We strive to be good corporate citizens and regularly give back to the communities we serve.
- Solid and Stable Reputation
- Professional Work Environment
- Medical Insurance Plan with company participation
- Dental Insurance Plan with company participation
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Personal / Sick Days
- 401(k) Plan
- Attractive employee discounts on vehicles, parts & service
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off for bereavement
- Uniforms and Uniform Maintenance Plan with company participation
- Safety Boot Reimbursement for qualifying positions
- On-Site Health Fairs
- Drug Free Environment
- Vehicle allowance (sales)
- Employee Recognition Program and Incentives
- Career Builder Bonus and Incentive Programs for qualifying positions
- Continual Advertising and Marketing Campaigns to generate traffic
- Quality Products from some of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world
- Responsible for the sale of new and previously owned vehicles
- Maintain acceptable CSI levels
- Establish a follow-up and prospecting system
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Must have a valid Illinois driver's license with an acceptable record
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
One day off during the week
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressEast Peoria, IL
Get fresh Automotive Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.