Client Solutions Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Solutions Specialist (CSS) is a client services position responsible for bringing key support and maintenance to Client Relations. The CSS must help develop and maintain relationships with clients while communicating closely with co-workers and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding the entire project life cycle and workflow as well as the full range of services the organization offers.
- Supporting Sales and Production personnel in providing seamless customer service.
- Preparation, drafting and follow-up of proposals created in companys CRM system and in excel templates, which requires estimating word counts and turnaround times, and understanding, at a minimum, the basics of language services, the use of translation/cultural adaptation/back translation, typesetting/formatting requirements, localization processes, audio/video production, and interpreting assignments.
- Working with Production personnel to identify project requirements and scope of work, and estimating costs and turnaround time requirements for successful project completion. This entails creating quotations for clients directly or assisting senior personnel in doing so.
- Providing clear, detailed, error-free, and complete instructions to all internal resources regarding project requirements; asking and answering internal personnel and client questions; and completing any necessary follow-up.
- Entering, modifying, and updating contact information in the CRM database as well as assisting in the preparation of marketing campaigns for clients.
- Proofreading sales materials such as proposals, client mailings and presentations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is preferred.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages. Solid mathematical skills; good analytical skills preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially extensive experience using Excel, and ability to learn internal project management tools.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent. Two years customer service experience in the translation industry. Experience studying and/or working abroad strongly preferred.
What you can expect working at Ubiqus:
Make an Impact: You have an opportunity to influence the profitability and success of the company. Your expertise drives best practices, procedure optimization, and staff growth and development.
A Great Fit: Ubiqus is a large enough company for access to technology, tools and career advancement yet small enough to affect change, be a superstar, maximize your skills, and shape our futures.
Development: We believe that growing our people directly results in the growth of our business. We strive to mentor, educate, and promote from within.
A Challenge: If it were easy everyone could do it. We challenge our team to defy the status quo.
Accountability: We insist on the highest ethical standards, a culture of collegiality and respect, and aggressive goal setting to achieve excellence.
Diversity and Fun: Every day we forge relationships across our team of diverse individuals. An eclectic mix of linguists, geeks, techies, bookworms, movie buffs, musicians, foodies, athletes, baristas, homebodies, adventurers, travelers, and very good people.
Benefits and Perks: Competitive salary and excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Transit, 401K)
Great Location: Located in the financial district of downtown New York City.
Ubiqus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ubiqus Reporting Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Ubiqus Reporting Inc.