Call Center Representative to Start on June 28 Up to 15/hour
Ubiquity Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ubiquity is hiring Customer Services Representatives to join our growing team. We are looking for detailed oriented individuals to assist our client’s customers over the phone with the loan application process from start to finish.
· Assisting applicants over the phone with the Application By Phone process
· Assisting customers over the phone with general questions and information
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
This is a dynamic role partnering with our customer to provide a best in class experience and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Our Customer Service Representatives work on a world-class team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences and consistently raising the bar. This a role for someone who considers themselves a self-starter, go-getter, and customer service guru.
Prior over the phone sales experience is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
· Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls, 100+ calls per day
· Jack of all trades - answer continuous inbound calls regarding customer inquiries that span over many products and topics
· Be an expert on our product and processes
· Bring a flexible mindset - you will be required to adapt to changing policy and procedures on a regular basis while maintaining high quality to your work
· Meet or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
Ideal candidates have:
· Minimum of one year customer service experience required
· Minimum of one year financial services experience required
· Minimum of two years working in a high volume call center
· High school or equivalent
· Knowledge of Zendesk or other CRM applications is a plus
· Team player
· Detailed oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment
· Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
· Life Insurance Benefits
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Retirement Benefits
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150 brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Ubiquity