I am Shagun Sachdeva, sourcing specialist at UTG. We are looking for a Data Analyst for our client. I would love to tell you more about the position. Please find below a detailed job description and let me know your interest.
- Responsible for analytical data needs of the business unit.
- Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Assist with determining workload and related activities for other Data Analysts
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience.
6+ years of statistical analysis or 3+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
Healthcare experience preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
Encounters experience preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume at email@example.com.
515 Olive Street, Suite 400
St. Louis, MO 63101