Vice President of Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
The Vice President of Marketing is a strategic leader within the company and is responsible for marketing initiatives to drive awareness and growth. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will work collaboratively with the executive team and department leaders to develop and execute marketing objectives, strategies, and programs to achieve market dominance for the college readiness, accounting & finance, and legal education divisions.
- Establish overall direction and strategic initiatives for product-specific marketing plans.
- Effectively manage assigned marketing teams and vendors
- Lead and direct critical marketing functions, including digital marketing, market research, communications, and product planning.
- Utilize data-driven methods to identify changes in the competitive environment and initiate objectives to maximize business objectives
- Build needs assessment, consumer target profiles, and strategic marketing plans for specific product verticals.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale of UWorld products
- Develop budgets, resources, and teams to execute short-term and long-term marketing plans.
- Partner with departmental leaders to support revenue acquisition and retention objectives.
- Guide the company’s use of social media to effectively promote brand and product awareness and incorporate digital marketing best practices.
Performs other assignments (or duties) as needed or requested by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least 20 years of experience in marketing, including ten plus years in a leadership role
- Previous marketing experience in EdTech or related field
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Aptitude for problems solving, negotiation, and finding resolutions
- Outstanding organizational abilities with adaptive and collaborative mindset
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Have successfully built and evolved a Marketing team through stages of significant company growth.
- Proven experience in metrics-focused environments.
- Possess outstanding writing, speaking, listening, and collaboration skills.
- Standing, Sitting, Walking, Stooping, Lifting, Carrying, Grasping
- Must be able to lift or move up to 10 lbs.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation (contingent on experience)
- Paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date and work hours)
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Onsite work environment with flexibility to work 1 day remotely each week
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 5% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
- On-site group fitness classes and relaxed work environment
At UWorld, we believe strength is derived from the talents, ideas, and experiences of a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class. UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing a drug-free workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
BusinessView all jobs at UWorld, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?