USVTA LLC Tehachapi, CA
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Offering Hiring Bonus and Relocation assistance!
You give so much of yourself to your work. Here at Tehachapi Veterinary Hospital, we recognize what you and your team face each day. Through our collaborative community of veterinary care providers, youll have the support, tools, and resources you need to take your practice to the next level because we wholeheartedly believe in you, and your ability to provide the very best care for your patients.
Who we are
Our community of 400 clinics nationwide forms an extraordinary network of resources and people. Our strength comes from both our individualities and our connectedness. We come together in both the joys and heartaches of our profession to lift each other up through laughter and empathy - And, we have plenty of fun along the way!
At Tehachapi Veterinary Hospital you’ll feel the warmth and openness of a unique clinic while having the opportunity and security of a united network that has your back.
At Tehachapi Veterinary Hospital we believe in providing the best veterinary care possible for our patients. We treat each patient as if they were our own giving our clients peace of mind that their pets are receiving not only great care but the love and attention they deserve. We provide The Ukrainian Village, Bucktown, Wicker Park, West Town Logan Square, and the rest of downtown Chicago with high-quality, friendly general practice veterinary medicine, and surgery. We also offer emergency services during business hours.
Our hospital is equipped with the most cutting-edge technology including ultrasound, dental x-rays, and in-house laboratory equipment.
Provide your best care as a veterinarian.
Tehachapi Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Veterinarian to join us.
You’ll work on a diverse case mix alongside industry-leading teams and a connected community of pet care providers. In our supportive environment, you can continue to develop skills that you can leverage alongside your passion to provide a continuity of care for the pets you love.
Being a vet is a job you do because you love it, but it’s not easy. Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal well-being. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling to fit every phase of your career and life.
When you can do the work you love, where and how you want to do it. Our network of hospitals provides the career mobility you need to fit your career and life. You’ll have customizable learning through our top-notch development and training engine, including CE libraries, mentorship, industry-leading educational programs, and more.
The success of your patients’ care matters to you, and your success matters to us. Our progressive compensation model includes competitive base salaries with production compensation opportunities. Plus, no negative accrual.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- An employer-sponsored 401(k) match
- Medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- 3 days of "purr-ental" leave when you adopt a new pet
- Paid bereavement leave (one day of which can be used for loss of your beloved pet)
- Paid uniforms for all staff,
- Subsidized back up care & family care benefits
- Veterinary-specific employee assistance program
- Fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
- Student loan education & refinancing
- Perks at Work discount marketplace, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets (Pet Perks)
- Continuing education
- An annual discretionary fund
- An industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success and to earn extra income!
Family comes first at our hospital. We strive to treat all our clients and employees like family as well as provide a good work/life balance in our practice. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
USVTA LLCTehachapi, CA
10 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.