Urgent Care Veterinarian
USVTA LLC Yorktown, VA
Urgent Care Veterinarian
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Animal Emergency Center of Yorktown is an emergency / urgent care hospital in Yorktown, VA. Our technicians and support team are tenured and highly capable of supporting our veterinarians with any patient needs that come through our doors! Our practice remains innovative in offering the latest medical techniques and equipment available. Best of all, our hospital culture! We support one another, love to keep learning (and mentoring others), enjoy a challenge and live for the moments where we make each other laugh.
We offer care to most emergency situations, and are equipped to treat many emergency cases.
Yorktown is popular as a destination for heritage tourism. Yorktown has distinct areas. Yorktown Village or Historic Yorktown is located close to the York River, near the George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge that spans the river to Gloucester Point. Historic Yorktown is comprised first of Water Street, a small strip along the beach of the river; it contains several small restaurants, a park, a hotel, a pier, and an antiques shop. In May 2005 a building was constructed with more shops and restaurants, enhancing what is known as the "River walk" section on the waterfront.
If you enjoy beautiful scenery, historic monuments and visiting areas, and fun activities, Yorktown, Virginia is definitely for you!
We’re looking for:
- Full Time Urgent Care Veterinarian to work Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays from 8am-8pm
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Proficient in general medicine and surgery
Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
OFFERING: SIGN-ON BONUS, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE, STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANCE AND FUTURE OWNERSHIP OPTIONS
- Generous signing bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
- Future Ownership Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Autonomy
- DVM Mentor Network
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
USVTA LLCYorktown, VA
13 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.