USVTA LLC Chico, CA
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are seeking a residency-trained or board-certified Small Animal Surgeon to join our growing and flourishing multi-doctor small animal practice.
Candidates must have completed a three-year residency in small animal surgery and be ACVS board-certified or residency-trained. Qualified applicants are expected to be highly motivated and able to participate in our team setting.The applicant must be committed to excellent patient management, client service, and clinical teaching.
Additionally, applicants must possess the following:
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
USVTA LLCChico, CA
21 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.