USVTA LLC Blue Ridge, GA
Blue Ridge, GA
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
*Full Time Veterinarians now offering up to $50k-$60k signing bonuses or 1 year tuition paid*
Mountain Emergency Animal Center is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced 4 FT doctor small animal emergency practice located in Blue Ridge, GA. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including in-house lab work, radiology, ultrasonography, ability to hospitalise (even in isolation and oxygen), a full surgical suite and intensive care. We are proud to be a source for emergency and after-hours care in the Blue Ridge area.
Mountain Emergency Animal Center is located in Blue Ridge, GA. The proximity to Atlanta and Chattanooga allows for easy commute to the tri-state area. Fannin County and surrounding county public schools are excellent, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include hiking, boating/fishing, and other nature and outdoor activities, like apple-picking in the fall and bird-watching. The greater Blue Ridge area is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
Mountain Emergency Animal Center is the only ER within a 2-hour radius.
Open 24 hours on weekends, Mondays and holidays; 6 pm - 8 am Tuesdays - Thursdays; Friday 6pm-Tuesday 8am (24 hours on Sat, Sun, Mon)
See many medical cases like GI, toxicities, cardiovascular, renal, etc.
Perform emergency surgeries like GDV’s, foreign bodies, C-sections, pyometras and more.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
- In addition to custom candidate offers, competitive compensation, relocation assistance & student loan assistance, we also offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling.
- Comprehensive Benefits (100% employer paid medical premiums, liability coverage, paid licensing/fees/dues including DEA, CE allowance, employee assistance program & VIN membership. Optional enrolment in Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K w/ company match, pet care discounts and more!)
- Munificent signing bonuses- lets chat for details!
- Paid parental leave because family matters most and you deserve it!
- Our private practice plus model allows you an opportunity to practice with true medical autonomy.
USVTA LLCBlue Ridge, GA
8 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.