USVTA LLC San Rafael, CA
San Rafael, CA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $150,000 to $180,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Animal Wellness Center of Marin located in San Rafael, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Animal Wellness Center of Marin is a beautiful, spacious, high-end practice. We are well-equipped with top-of-the-line digital radiography, a beautiful surgical suite, and new wet tables for dentistry.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our bustling practice. We are open from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, and from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays. A full-time schedule would include 4 days per week with rotating Saturdays. A part-time schedule would include 2-3 days per week with rotating Saturdays.
San Rafael is a lively cultural destination featuring live music venues, fabulous restaurants, and seasonal events. We are surrounded by beautiful hiking trails in both Marin and Sonoma Counties and are just a short drive from the beloved city of San Francisco, impressive redwood forests, and the stunning California coast.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Active Veterinary State License
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Additional Benefits
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The annual salary range for this position is $150,000 to $180,000.
USVTA LLCSan Rafael, CA
AnimalView All USVTA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.