- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Can you picture yourself in a tranquil hometown with low-cost housing and great earning potential?
Our hospital has proudly served Peoria, Illinois, and the surrounding area for over 55 years. We are a small animal practice nestled in a vibrant small-town community between Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. Our hospitals are beautiful, fully equipped facilities and we have a large and wonderful client base. We have up-to-date diagnostic equipment such as blood chemistry, radiology, and ECG. With our onsite lab work, cancer clinic, ultrasound technology and willingness to accept most surgeries, we provide great learning opportunities or the ability to refine your current skill set.
We provide our clients with excellent service and superb patient care to maintain the highest quality of life for our patients. We pride ourselves on treating each pet and patient as if it were one of our own and our doctors and staff work hard to provide the pets we see with top-tier veterinary care. We offer nearly any service a pet owner could ask for and our staff is highly trained to be able to assist the doctor in whatever circumstance may arise.
- Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics.
- A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community.
- The ability to champion the practice’s objectives and values and inspire others.
- Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork.
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care.
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO (Paid Time Off) and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
USVTA LLCPeoria, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.