USVTA LLC Griffin, GA
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
North Griffin Animal Hospital is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced, 3 doctor, small animal practice located in Griffin, GA. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body radiology, Ultrasonography, Medical and/or Vacation Boarding and more.
North Griffin Animal Hospital is located in Griffin, GA. We are a 30-minute drive to Atlanta. Griffin is an historic town and its downtown area is experiencing a revitalization which has brought charming eateries, boutique shopping and quaint outdoor spaces for the enjoyment of its residents and visitors. Griffin is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for an Associate Veterinarian who is compassionate, team player and strong communicators. The ideal candidate would be comfortable or open to rotating surgery days.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- All experience levels encouraged to apply!
- Active veterinary state license
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire for some hospitals
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire for some hospitals
- In addition to custom candidate offers, competitive compensation, relocation assistance & student loan assistance, we also offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling and no weekends!
- Comprehensive Benefits (100% employer paid Medical premiums, liability coverage, paid licensing/fees/dues including DEA, CE allowance, employee assistance program & VIN membership. Optional enrolment in Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K w/ company match, pet care discounts and more!)
- Munificent signing bonuses- lets chat for details!
- Paid parental leave because family matters most and you deserve it!
- Our private practice plus model allows you an opportunity to practice with true medical autonomy.
- New & Recent Graduate Mentorship – We know how important great mentorship is for the success of our new and recent DVM graduates. Opt in for our customized and progressive 12-month mentorship program and onboarding guide to support your success with clinical and non-clinical skills to prepare you for long-term success. We offer virtual and interactive hands-on learning to help you grow and confidently transition into your new role. Also available is an interactive 5-day Session with a Dental Wet Lab and Mock Exam & Client Interaction Training.
USVTA LLCGriffin, GA
8 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.