USVTA LLC Crete, IL
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Plum Creek Animal Medical Center is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced 3-doctor small animal practice with a nearby outpatient clinic. We are proud to be a 25-year AAHA-Certified hospital. Plum Creek offers many services to supply the best comprehensive care to our patients including Wellness and Preventive Care, Illness, Problem and Urgent Care, Surgery, Dentistry, Therapeutic Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body and dental radiology, Ultrasonography, Acupuncture, Medical and/or Vacation Boarding and more.
Our charming red barn setting supplies the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of Chicago while still being close to the city. We highly value work-life balance and offer flexibility on scheduling, so you can enjoy your personal life without sacrificing your career. Our limited-service outpatient clinic provides doctors and staff with the ability to enjoy variety while the records and clients are shared between locations.
We are seeking:
- Full time veterinarian
- Compassionate, team player and strong communicator
- Proficient in general medicine and surgery
- Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to be confident around animals (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc. Candidate to confirm species treated with practice leadership for additional clarity.)
- Client needs and work volume may occasionally require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position may require special working hours, including working weekends, evenings and/or holidays.
- Must have mental capacity and processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately high. Ear plugs will be available upon request.
- Job requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform required duties while working.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate other equipment as required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Hospital teammates are routinely exposed to a variety of animals that may bite, kick or scratch, and on occasion, may be exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological or zoonotic hazards and/or medication/controlled substances.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Medical autonomy to practice medicine your way
- Future ownership opportunities
- Just a short distance from Chicago
- Extremely generous signing bonuses
- Full benefits – PTO, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, pet care discounts, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- DVM mentor network
- Paid CE allowance & professional dues
- Also offering relocation assistance and student loan aid
USVTA LLCCrete, IL
11 days agoView All USVTA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.