This position is a customer facing role that handles customer calls to ensure overall customer satisfaction is achieved. The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills. This position serves as the primary communicator between Independent Contractors and customers of our organization
$13.25 + based on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and Independent Contractors and enter information into company specific software system. Prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Enter orders for both routed and on demand routes, additional stops, wait time jobs and special-order requests from customers as required by department standards.
- Determine if orders can be performed as requested by the customer based upon multiple factors.
- Assign and dispatch delivery jobs.
- Monitor online dispatch board for potential issues of delayed service.
- Monitor current job acceptance log of Independent Contractors to ensure workload balance; route reassignments, as necessary, in case of breakdowns or service interruptions.
- Monitor status of time sensitive deliveries/pickups to ensure timely delivery to customer.
- Answer inbound calls from Independent Contractors and assist them, as needed, to help ensure the routes can be completed according to customers’ expectations.
- Assist with Operations Manager and other employee requests related to dispatch and route completion.
- Monitor and utilize web-based applications, tools, and reports.
- Handle customer concerns in an expeditious and professional manner; escalate unresolved issues to management, as appropriate.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks; i.e. email, electronic file management, etc.
- Ensure policies and procedures as defined by company are consistently followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years previous call center, customer service, records clerk, data entry, administrative, or other related office experience preferred.
- Ability to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to accurately process transactions.
- Proactive and resourceful. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and database programs.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred.
USPack Jobs: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/295252/USPack-Services-LLC/Dispatcher