Close Protection Officer - (Nationwide, USA)
USPA International New York, NY
- Expired: December 26, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Full Time Opportunity.
WE PAY WEEKLY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT.
– Drive / escort the Client(s)
– Appropriate route selection
– Conduct routine patrols and checks
– Provide first aid if necessary
– Respond to any incident and emergency situation
– Provide logistical support
– The employee will be required to work weekends, late hours and holidays
– Must be able to deploy with limited notice
- Must Possess all Current Licensing Documents
– Must have 3+ years of experience in Close Protection
– Valid driver’s license
– First aid certified
– Prior attendance of a recognized Executive Protection Course
DO NOT CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT - Our call center is not involved in hiring personnel and cannot answer your questions.
Tags: Bodyguard Jobs, Security Jobs, Security Employment.
USPA International Security Careers