About us: Rapidly growing online retailer with an aftermarket automotive portfolio of products. Active catalog of over 100,000 items and looking to expand our ecommerce catalog exponentially.
At USP Motorsports, we hold customer service to the highest standard. It is our mission to assist our customers with the best possible experience with our combined automotive enthusiasm and expertise. As a representative, you would be in the front lines of assisting our customers with any new or existing orders, along with any additional questions they may need our assistance with while maintaining a level of professionalism that is expected from an industry-leading company that has been in service for 20 years.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a customer service role, required duties, and responsibilities including servicing customers von the phone, email, live chat or support tickets.
- Automotive knowledge not required but highly preferred.
- Position requires proficiency in basic PC functionality, high rate typing skills, and data entry.
- College education or automotive education preferred, automotive enthusiast, preferred.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, Gmail Suite, Google Docs,
- Strong oral and written communication skills including utilizing proper email etiquette
- Ability to control multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment, including simultaneously managing phone calls, email, live chat, and face-to-face communications.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team dynamic, building effective relationships that motivate, encourage, and support team members across the organization.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, identify and address problems, and offer solutions.
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Based on experience.