The United States Naval Academy Alumni Association & United States Naval Academy Foundation located in Annapolis, Maryland, support the mission and vision of the United States Naval Academy and its alumni.
The Accounting Clerk shall be mature and articulate as he/she will assist the Treasury Team with daily accounting functions.
- Entering debits and credits into accounting software accurately.
- Maintaining financial transactions in excel spreadsheets
- Performing reconciliations of various income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Researching and reporting discrepancies found during reconciliation process
- Receiving and recording cash, check and credit card transactions
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures and postings
- Producing reports from accounting software
- Other duties as assigned by management
- At least 2 years accounting experience
- Associates Degree in related field for equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of non-profit accounting
- Familiarity with current accounting software systems with experience in Blackbaud products (Financial Edge NXT and CRM) is highly desirable.
- Detail oriented with proficiency in Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills to work as part of a team to solve problems
To Apply: Please go to https://usna.isolvedhire.com/jobs/ and apply on our website.
The USNA Alumni Association and Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.