Locals or Nearby Urgent Need Systems Engineer
- Posted: November 22, 2016
USM Business Systems Inc. is a quickly developing worldwide System Integrator, Software and Product Development, IT Outsourcing and Technology assistance supplier headquartered in Chantilly, VA with off-shore delivery centers in India. We offer world-class ability in giving most astounding quality and administrations through industry best practices planned to convey remarkable worth to our customers.
Utilizing our industry knowledge, administration service offering expertise and innovation abilities, we distinguish new business and innovation slants and create answers for help customers around the globe, giving top of the line solid and practical IT benefits which are cost effective services.
Established in 1999, the organization has corner qualities in building and dealing with a Business Oriented IT environment with rich involvement in technology innovation, ERP and CRM counselling, Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Management, SOA, BPM, Data Warehousing, SharePoint Consulting and IT Infrastructure. Our other offerings include modified solutions and administrations in ERP, CRM, Enterprise architecture, offshore advisory services ,e-commerce, Social , Mobile, Cloud, Analytics (SMAC) and DevOps.
USM, a US ensured Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is perceived as one of the fastest developing IT Systems Integrator in the Washington, DC zone. Most as of late, USM was positioned #9 on the rundown of the Top administrations organizations in the DC Metro Area - Washington Business Journal (2011). We are a project-driven firm that reliably meets the IT needs of our State and Government customers through development and business keenness.
GC and Citizens Only
Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Position title: Systems Engineer
Location: Vienna, VA (Locals or Nearby)
Duration: 12 Months
Strong System and application experience;
- Experience as Systems Engineer supporting complex distributed integrated systems;
- Expert level knowledge of UNIX (solution uses LINUX), Websphere and MQ Series
- Development experience (Java J2EE / Web Services / DataPower)
- Experience and administration of large relational databases (Oracle / DB2); SQL scripting skills
- Expertise in managing client server / multi-tier systems
- Strong automation experience
- Monitoring tools setup and configuration
- Performance tuning of App/Web tier
- System Admin exposure - roles based access control
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to work collaboratively with range of technical and business stakeholders
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Sr. systems engineer experience managing and supporting payments systems Desirable Skills:
- Recent, professional experience in the electronic payments industry; payment system design and implementation, knowledge of ACH electronic payment systems and payment hub architecture is highly desirable.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) continuous delivery / deployments
- ISO20022 knowledge / implementation experience Ongoing Responsibilities:
- Serve as systems administration in liaisoning with the vendor and Navy Federal technical project teams including: network, engineering, development and testing to implement and support OPF and supporting applications leveraging the following: IBM BPM and WAS Application servers running on Linux OS, Oracle v12 database and DB2 MySQL supporting systems, integrating via MQ Series, SOA services (Datapower/Java/) and file transfers. Supporting systems include: Federal Reserve Bank Fedline, Wells Fargo (International wires service), Western Union, OFAC Scanning (Hotscan / Patriot Officer) and IBM IIB/eGain for notifications. Administration and management of data and file access profiles for the application (entitlements) (LDAP/Site
If you are interested in the below position please forward your profile to [email protected](dot)com or call me on 703-955-3955
TechnologyView all jobs at USM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?