Utility Locator Supervisor
USIC Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
USIC is now hiring for a Utility Locator Supervisor for the Miami, FL area!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Supervise assigned locators in a defined geographic territory. Locate and mark underground utility lines. Maintain positive employee, client, and public relations.
You'll be working outdoors in all types of weather conditions and use a company provided laptop to document and close all tickets. We have a 48-hour turnaround time on all locates, which means we generally work the day after holidays and some weekends, as needed.
This is a full-time position and overtime will be required.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- 100% Paid Training - We're invested in you, starting on your first day
- Company vehicle - All work-related expenses are paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal vehicle for work.
- A company laptop, phone and equipment
- Advancement opportunities – We promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- A 401(k) with company match
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Prior utility locating experience preferred
- Previous supervising experience required
- Previous experience managing a profit and loss statement preferred.
- Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus
- Be able and willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions. Previous outdoor experience is a plus!
- Be able to work in a confined space; walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds
- Be computer proficient
- Must maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times
- Available to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Willingness to travel is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at USIC