As an Advisor for USHA you'll work directly with Americas Self-employed small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demand for our products continue to increase you will advise clients on a portfolio of benefits designed for their unique situation. You will also provide trusted guidance to help them find the solutions that best fits their individual needs.
INDUSTRY LEADING COMPENSATION, BONUSES AND LEADS
Making a difference - our Advisors make a real difference in people’s lives. Our trusted Advisors planning can impact, and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our value of commitment and dedication with our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased demand for our products and services. The need in today's marketplace for benefits consultants has never been greater, and at USHA the "AGENT IS KING"
USHA CAREER ADVISOR BENEFITS
- Industry leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Advances (52 potential advances annually)
- Performance bonuses (16 potential bonuses annually)
- 1st year income level potential $100,000+ (Managers potential $250,000+)
- Residual Income
- Stock Ownership Program
- Free Company Generated Leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (numerous product lines)
- National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic locations)
- Career advancement based on merit
USHA ADVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- Commitment to Excellence
- Competitive and Accountable
- Team Player
- Personal Integrity and Character
Please email your resume today for immediate consideration!