We are seeking an Appointment Setter to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
USHEALTH Advisors Central Florida
Why Work Here?The Dorn Region is dedicated to helping individuals take control of their income. Working with us provides you with opportunities to make your own financial stability and prosperity to create the lifestyle that you want to live. Take your next step towards joining our team
Uncapped Earning Potential, Winning Culture and Innovative Product in addition to Helping Other People Everyday!