Why Work Here?
“WEEKLY PAYOUTS AND BONUS INCENTIVES, WITH ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING INSURANCE COMPANIES! EASY SALES PROCESS, AND RESIDUAL INCOME!”
Working with USHA is a very emotionally and financially rewarding job. Our trusted Advisors assistance can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication to our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services.
In working for USHA, you will be responsible for connecting with customers to go over a multitude of plans and options for their individual needs or business needs. With our comprehensive training, you'll be very knowledgeable with our plans and benefits so you'll go into every phone conversation equip for success. Below are the benefits of working for USHA as an Customer Service Advisor.
USHA Career Advisor (Benefits):
· Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
· Weekly Direct Deposit • Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
· 1st year income levels $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
· Residual Income
· Stock Ownership Program
· FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
· Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
· National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
· Career Advancement Based on Merit Income for Today: • Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases so does your income. In addition, USHA's unique performance bonus plans give you even more opportunities to earn what you are worth. Wealth for Tomorrow USHA career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves by participating in our unique stock ownership program. We believe it is important for our Agents to have ownership in the company you are helping to build. Therefore, we have designed our stock ownership program to help you quickly join the ranks of "Agent Owners". Agent ownership is just one of the many ways we work to ensure you have the opportunity to reap the rewards of your efforts and your success.
USHA Career Advisor (Requirements):
· Commitment to Excellence
· Competitive and Accountable Team Player
· Personal Integrity and Character
· Work Ethic, Self Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
· A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People with Complicated Decisions
· Ability to Achieve Results
· A Winning Attitude MUST BE COACHABLE. USHA Career Advisor (Training): In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive at USHA.