****No Experience Needed and Top Performers are earning $100,000+ in 1st year*******
Our Advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted Advisors Planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication to our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services. The need in today's marketplace for benefits consultants has never been greater, and at USHA, the "AGENT IS KING!"
- You genuinely enjoy helping, talking to, and being around people. You realize that sales are about building long-lasting relationships that can only come with authenticity.
- You’re calm and collected. You don’t let your goals stress you out but rather serve as a compass for self-development and achieving success in the role.
- You are extremely creative. You realize that your prospects are already getting bombarded with solicitations and phone calls and you look for ways to stand out from the crowd.
- You sell with heart. You realize that the foundation of sales is built upon you genuinely believing in your product and wanting customers to benefit from it.
- You don’t make excuses. You realize that there will always be objections and you get a thrill from dealing with them.
Skills/Qualifications to be Successful:
- A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
- Driven & Committed
- Economically Incentivized
- Customer Service
- Technologically adept
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success every day
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence the sale
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must have Cell Phone and Laptop
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in our Tampa, FL office location, Full-Time
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
USHA- Career Advisor (Benefits):
- Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Direct Deposit • Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
- 1st year income levels $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
- Residual Income
- FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
- National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
- Career Advancement Based on Merit Income for Today:
- • Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases so does your income. In addition, USHA'S unique performance bonus plans give you even more opportunities to earn what you are worth. Wealth for Tomorrow Health Options, Inc career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves by participating in our unique stock ownership program. We believe it is important for our Agents to have ownership in the company you are helping to build. Therefore, we have designed our stock ownership program to help you quickly join the ranks of "Agent Owners". Agent ownership is just one of the many ways we work to ensure you have the opportunity to reap the rewards of your efforts and your success.