- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The incumbent greets visitors and employees, provide customer service, and performance daily administrative tasks.
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate location. Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee. Transfers caller to employee's voice mailbox when unavailable.
- Provides support the Executive Admin for licensing, scheduling luncheons, and expense reporting.
- Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and typing.
- Coordinates pick-up of multiple mail services such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Communicates company address, directions to the company location, fax numbers, company website and other related information to callers when necessary.
- Assists with the maintenance of location security by monitoring visitors' whereabouts and maintaining the visitor/vendor log book.
- Assists the Title department as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of experience in an administrative
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy to include Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Some College coursework
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. We are committed to a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants are subject to a drug screening prior to employment.