- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
USAN is an innovative Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader and a respected solutions provider. We promote work-life balance for all our employees by creating a supportive, flexible, and fun work environment. We are looking for an individual to partner with the CEO and CRO for the operational and go to market needs of the organization.
As a team member, you would be primarily responsible for developing presentations for go to market motions, managing social media, interacting with customers as well as performing detailed administrative tasks to support the USAN Executive team.
Marketing and Administrative Duties Include:
- Perform administrative functions for the CEO, CRO and interact with executive level team members daily.
- Responsible for the dynamic scheduling needs of internal and external customers.
- Work with C-level executives to develop internal and external presentations.
- Organize and coordinate travel and expense activities.
- Coordinate internal and external events and business functions.
- Partner with executives on the internal recurring reporting needs of the business.
- Support the creation of content, such as blogs and downloadable resources, including researching and drafting content pieces.
- Assist in planning and supporting trade shows, social purpose activities, and company events.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies and ecosystems
- AWS cloud acumen and familiar with marketing technology
- Highly resourceful, with excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously while maintaining a focus on priority
- 2+ yrs. experience developing influential presentations
- 2+ yrs. experience effectively interacting with customers and executives
- 2+ yrs. experience working with MS Office applications and other applications such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Salesforce LinkedIn etc.
- A business partner with business acumen
- A clear communicator proficient in English
- Experience managing social media and familiar with marketing tools
- Proven excellent attention to detail
- Good collaborator with effective communication skills
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Ongoing training opportunities
BusinessView all jobs at USAN
Get fresh Contact Center Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.