- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a skilled Administrative Assistant to maintain company documents and act in a secretarial role for the company. This position will work closely with our General Counsel attorney and CEO to provide secretarial support. Our ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have a passion for organization, clarity, and efficiency. Experience as a paralegal or legal secretary is preferred but is not required. Come join us!
- Schedule appointments, video calls, and other meetings.
- Organize and maintain a system for documents, emails, and other business files.
- Maintain inventory and stock of office supplies.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner and welcome visitors and customers.
- Provide secretarial support to CEO and General Counsel attorney.
- Perform general bookkeeping and secretarial duties.
- Organization and maintenance of filing systems.
- Proficiency in English – both oral and written.
- Tech savvy – ability to use and adapt to unfamiliar software.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service oriented, friendly.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Monday - Friday; 9am - 5pm
BusinessView all jobs at USABotics