Purpose of Job
The Director, Senior Experience Owner (RE Product Management) will be working on a team, tasked with deliverables on First Mortgage and HELOC shopping experiences. This includes working in collaboration with marketing, RE Servicing, Capital Markets, and third-party partners to identify members or potential new members who are seeking a Real Estate loan.
Oversees a team of Experience Owners who are responsible for creating and executing Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable experiences. Develops strategies, determines road maps for Member and/or Business Deliverable-need outcomes, and empowers stakeholders to turn Member/Business Deliverable needs into portfolios of experiences. Effectively coordinates across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
- Develops roadmaps for Member/Business Deliverable needs, translating business cases into beautiful experiences for Experience Owners to
- execute, while focusing on human-centered design.
- Aligns focus of Experience Owners towards leading and executing beautiful experiences that serve a Member, Employee and/or Business
- Deliverable need.
- Builds and manages a high performing team of Experience Owners through recruitment, training, coaching, performance management, and
- related managerial activities.
- Holds financial accountability for the Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable need and portfolio of experiences therein, including
- allocation of funding to experiences, to ensure the sustainable delivery of experiences addressing the Member, Employee and/or Business
- Deliverable need.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory and operational risk management related to experiences within the Member, Employee and/or Business
- Deliverable need; ensures Experience Owners close any gaps or findings.
- Develops, implements, and oversees Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); uses data to refine Member,
- Employee and/or Business Deliverable -need business cases and experience portfolio.
- Participates in management routines to alleviate impediments and promote Agile way of working with stakeholders throughout experience
- Oversees projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for experience intents and product targets.
- Communicates with executive audience to ensure Member-need experience portfolio is driving towards overall USAA mission.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum EXPERIENCE required.
- 3 or more years leading subordinates or highly-matrixed, cross-functional teams
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions
- Process engineering and/or agile experience
- 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design
- If Master's Degree then 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 5 years in bank digital, marketing, or new product acquisition
- Experience in real estate demand generation
- Experience developing and deploying targeted campaigns
- Experience in development or administering of a CRM
- Experience in business analysis or business case development
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 09/10/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Find your purpose. Join our mission.
USAA has grown to serve almost 12 million members. USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide by providing a full range of financial services and products. USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 32,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
USAA is an EEO/AA Employer - applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.