- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At USA Vein Clinics, we use our expertise to provide the best possible service for our patients. Our team members are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we treat and are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our patients. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
We are currently looking for an experienced Programmer Analyst to join our Corporate team! Reporting directly to the CIO, this position works with internal and external customers to support, plan, design, code, test, document, implement and maintain purchased and/or custom developed applications that support operational and user procedures necessary to achieve company business objectives. Typically works independently on small development projects, makes modifications to small-medium size existing application functions, and works within a team on large projects.
Hybrid work schedule (remote and in-office) following training period.
- Analyze product owners needs and translate it into business and functional requirements for internal systems while providing support to remote/developer colleagues during design, development, and testing phases to see the requirements through to completion
- Understand and describe processes within the business domain
- Perform development and testing of simple and complex solutions
- Research technical issues and propose appropriate solutions
- Applications Support
- Coordinate system bugs/enhancement/upgrade requests with vendors, customers, and internal users assisting with specification, testing and implementation
- Assist in defining requirements for user & internal requests
- Write queries, analyze, and report on data across various data sources
- Create support, system level, and end user documentation
- Assist product owners in planning and scoping of data migration
- Assist with product owners functional questions and support as needed
- Create internal applications for product owners
- Interact consistently with main development teams
- Escalate tasks to higher level developer
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required, Masters degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and above
- 3+ years experience with web application (Intranet) using Microsoft Visual Studio (C#)
- 3+ years of experience with data extraction and analysis
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular, or Node.js)
- In depth understanding of relational database model
- Experience with optimization of SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience with integration with third party APIs (SOAP or TEST) using Microsoft Visual Studio C# code
- Experience with accessing AD (LDAP), mail servers (SMTP / IMAP, Exchange), and FTP (SFTPT) server from Microsoft Visual Studio C# code
USA Vein Clinics
TechnologyView all jobs at USA Vein Clinics