USA VEIN CLINICS is looking for a dynamic and creative manager for USA VEIN CLINICS to take ownership of the USA VEIN CLINICS brand experience and who will be responsible for managing and directing the creative team and their output. You will be responsible for a transformation of USA VEIN CLINICS business strategy into a preference-generating experience that taps into the emotions of our future customers. You will be responsible for turning every touch point of the USA VEIN CLINICS experience into magical and memorable ones. This person must be courageous and intuitive.
The Brand Voice Manager will be working closely with the current USA VEIN CLINICS Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- You will be tasked with owning the patient’s experience. Brand Voice Manager will speak for the users within the organization to ensure all USA VEIN CLINICS initiatives consistently reflect the brand.
- You will be acting as a steward of the brand and ensuring nothing damages it in the eyes of the users. The BVM will simultaneously be able to take strategic risks with the brand to create opportunities that drive the business forward.
- You will represent a brand image and communicate the brand message and promise both externally to consumers and internally to employees.
- You will work to align initiatives and strategies throughout the organization with the overall brand.
- You will work with and supervise the members of the creative team, including those responsible for branding, marketing, design, media outreach, and message development.
- You will be responsible for a formulation of short and long term brand creative goals and strategies for achieving them.
- You will be responsible for assignment of tasks to creative team and will supervise their timely completion.
- You will be responsible for monitoring of creative budget, making sure all projects are delivered within the projected parameters.
- You will be responsible for deadlines and will maintain efficiency in the creative department.
- You will be responsible for coordination of freelance and other contributors.
- Responsible for Social Media, Paid search strategy and SEO strategy and implementation
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products or technology.
- Balance between creative and analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to present new ideas and take risks.
- Extremely organized, focused on quality with a great attention to detail.
- Passionate about marketing; you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Great writing skills and understanding of brand messaging, tone of voice, etc.