We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for a digital marketing person to build their career. Digital marketing strategies are important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- Developing, implementing, testing, and optimizing online advertising strategies and campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads and other mediums.
- Using Google Analytics and other analytics platforms to analyze data, set strategic key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Working closely with graphic designers and web developers to improve existing website UX/UI and manage the development of new web properties within the main site structure.
- Define and evaluate the success of digital marketing initiatives to drive conversion, traffic and appointments (Email, Social Media, PPC, SEM, SEO and other digital channels).
- Develop clear and concise results analysis reporting templates that demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing performance
- Generate website traffic analytics dashboards and effectively present analyses to Director and CEO
- Support the design and implementation of marketing automation based on data-driven customer behavior flags/triggers
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of PPC
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Srong knowledge of web design procedures
- Strong understanding of Google analytics
- Strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager
- Experience building dashboards and data visualization tools
- Some graphics and HTML skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented