USA Vein Clinics, Vascular Centers, and Fibroid Centers are growing and looking to add a Clinical Trainer to our team!
The Trainer will travel to all NY area locations and is responsible for designing and executing clinical training procedures for all clinical staff, including providing remedial training for staff at the requests of leadership and helping to facilitate new hire training protocol.
- Ensures through formal trainings, remedial trainings and one-on-one coaching that all employees in all departments are well-educated in their job functions. This may include, but is not limited to, clinical activities, operational procedures, company policies and procedures, and work flow in the clinics.
- Working with the Human Resources department, the Clinical Trainer participates actively in the development and presentation of scheduled onboarding training activities. This must include clinical, operational and technological activities.
- Working with the leadership team, the Trainer identifies ongoing training needs of staff on a monthly basis and develops a work flow to meet those training needs. This may include small-group work or one-on-one remedial work. Ensures that training events are completed on time and within budget.
- Working with the Quality Assurance, develops remedial trainings whenever QA scores fall below acceptable levels. Has a thorough understanding of the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) plan and works with the facility team to develop training initiatives to improve scores falling below acceptable levels..
- Submission of monthly progress reports on site specific training goals.
- Participation in site-based meetings including leadership, treatment team and departmental meetings, as needed, to explore training needs, gain insight into the culture of the program and to build strong working relationships with site team members
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, with working knowledge of electronic systems is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in a medical clinic setting, leadership experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Work harmoniously with colleagues, supporting colleagues as appropriate and balancing individual and team's goals
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time