Call Center Trainer
USA Vein Clinics Northbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Call Center Trainer will manage the onboarding of new employees and facilitate initial and ongoing training. The overall objective is to ensure that staff is knowledgeable and capable of delivering excellent customer service in an accurate, timely and courteous manner.
• Assess staff training needs in a variety of subjects including procedures, software operation and effective client interactions.
• Create and update training content and reference materials with an emphasis on e-learning and virtual classrooms.
• Develop testing and certification programs to evaluate comprehension and manage skills-based client inquiries and increase patient scheduling
• Track company initiatives, development efforts and policy changes to ensure that staff is informed and trained in advance.
• Report plans and progress to management and coordinate activities with Quality Assurance, to ensure Patient schedulers are achieving Key performance metrics.
• Responsible for coaching and developing reports on customer service processes and best practices.
• Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies, and procedures to improve call center productivity continuously
• Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
• Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all service interaction
• Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities
• Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
• Manage remote employees as needed.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of relevant training experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience required
• Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
• A problem-solving orientation, flexibility, and positive attitude
• Incredible level of organization, structure, reliability, and independence
• Clear, direct, and accessible verbal communication; strong listening and feedback delivery skills
• Excellent training skills
• Outstanding networking and relationship management skills
• Experience in call center training
• Excellent judgment, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce CRM
USA Vein Clinics
304 Wainwright Dr. NorthbrookNorthbrook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at USA Vein Clinics