Chief Administrative Officer
USA Staffing Solutions Wexford, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: The Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the firm. The CAO reports directly to the managing partner. The CAO works closely with the managing partner to formulate management goals at least quarterly. The CAO carries out policies made by the shareholder group and implements procedures necessary to ensure timely completion of all client work.
The CAO plays a key role in human resources and acts as a liaison between management and team members, and between accounting and administrative personnel. The CAO is responsible for the firm’s office overall and supervises the controller, admin/office manager, IT manager, HR manager, talent acquisition & development manager and marketing manager in their duties.
- Hire new administrative team members.
- Source and facilitate acquisitions.
- Strategic planning.
- Develop firm wide KPI’s.
- Negotiate with vendors.
- Manage landlord relationship.
- Manage strategic compliance
- Develop department goals and facilitate execution.
- Understand accounting, key metrics, and treasury management.
- Control workflow to maintain a balanced workload for the administrative team
- Standardize office procedures, systems and electronic forms. Recommend system revisions and implement new forms and procedures as necessary in consultation with the managing shareholder.
- Directly responsible for all human resources activities for the firm, including hiring and recruiting activities. Is involved in key performance conferences and outplacements when necessary (with the assistance of the HR manager and talent acquisition & development manager).
- Administer the firm’s employee benefits programs. Recommend revisions to maintain a competitive compensation and benefits package. Negotiate contracts for employee insurance and benefits to provide the best value. Administer the firm’s 401(k) and flexible benefit plans.
- Supervise the firm accountant and all internal accounting functions including the preparation of monthly general ledgers and financial statements.
- Monitor accounts receivable and cash flow. Supervise the processing and mailing of accounts receivable statements monthly. Supervise follow-up collection letters and calls when appropriate.
- Responsible for firm’s banking relationship.
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of all marketing efforts within the firm including supervision of the marketing manager.
- Monitor firm marketing activities for all employees, including assisting with the development of personal marketing plans for shareholders and managers with the assistance of the managing partner. Hold monthly business development/sales meetings and provide general education related to practice development.
- Responsible for the firm’s internal technology including supervision of the IT function.
- Daily involvement with technology team to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the office from an information technology perspective.
- Coordinate with shareholders and managers in the scheduling process to ensure smooth workflow management and even distribution of work and appropriate firm headcount.
- Maintain steadfast loyalty to partners/firm.
- Other duties as assigned.
Base Salary: $140,000+, depending upon experience of candidate hired
- Minimum of 10 years’ management experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising multiple direct reports required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial background overseeing a financial reporting process required
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) proficiency
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, mentoring and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive to contribute to a dynamic collaborative team environment
- Master’s degree in business administration or CPA license a plus
- Prior accounting or professional services firm experience a plus
USA Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at USA Staffing Solutions