Outside Sales Representative - Medical / Laboratory Supplies
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy making things happen? Do you want to spend your time with customers instead of in a cubicle or lab? We are hiring an outside sales representative to cover our Indianapolis based territory. While you will cover the states of Indiana and Kentucky, the majority of your time will be spent in major cities.
For forty years USA Scientific has been a leading supplier of laboratory products for life science laboratories. We focus on laboratory essentials used in R&D and are well known throughout the United States.
- Established company with existing customer base
- High quality products used in life science laboratories
- Salary, expense reimbursement and commission
Our successful sales representatives do not necessarily need to have a lot of experience but they do have a strong desire to succeed by helping our customers. Although we have an extensive established customer base in this territory, both serving existing customers and finding new customers is an essential part of this position.
There is a reason our reps grow their income year after year - we hire self-motivated professionals and give them the tools they need to succeed. Compensation depends on experience and includes salary, commission, and expense reimbursement. Compensation posted includes commission.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is to increase sales by providing excellent customer service
- Service and expand existing customer base
- Demonstrate products to customers in their laboratories
- Distribute literature to customers and potential customers
- Maintain and grow customer list in CRM
- Bachelors degree - preferably in the life sciences, lab experience is a plus
- Live within 45 minutes of Indianapolis
- 20% overnight travel
- Interest / aptitude to sell products to life science researchers
- Customer Service Attitude - desire to go the extra mile for the customer
- Self-motivated - strong desire to succeed is essential
- Proactive - ability to make things happen
- People oriented
USA Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Keywords: Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Laboratory, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Sales, Science, Life Science
USA Scientific, Inc.
Get fresh Medical Supply Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.