Do you enjoy talking to people? Do you want to be able to give yourself a raise? Do you want to spend your time with a large variety of customers instead of in a cubicle or lab? Do you want to start or further your career in sales with a successful company? We are hiring an entry/mid-level outside sales representative to cover one of our Massachusetts based territories. This territory includes part of Boston and northern suburbs.
For thirty five years USA Scientific has been a leading supplier of laboratory products for life science laboratories. We focus on laboratory essentials used in R&D and are well known throughout the United States.
- Established company with existing customer base
- High quality products used in life science laboratories
- Salary, expense reimbursement and uncapped commission
Our successful sales representatives do not necessarily need to have a lot of experience but they do have a strong desire to succeed by helping our customers. Although we have an extensive established customer base in this territory, both serving existing customers and finding new customers is an essential part of this position.
There is a reason our reps grow their income year after year - we hire self-motivated professionals and give them the tools they need to succeed. Compensation includes salary, uncapped commission and expense reimbursement. Posted compensation includes expected commission.
Please send your cover letter / resume (MS Word or PDF) and indicate TER41 and your last name in the subject line of your e-mail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is to increase sales by providing excellent customer service
- Service and expand existing customer base
- Demonstrate products to customers in their laboratories
- Distribute literature to customers and potential customers
- Maintain and grow customer list in CRM
- Bachelors degree - preferably in the life sciences, lab experience is a plus
- Live in Boston metro area
- Own an automobile
- Interest / aptitude to sell products to life science researchers
- Customer Service Attitude - desire to go the extra mile for the customer
- Self-motivated - strong desire to succeed is essential
- Proactive - ability to make things happen
- People oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Laboratory, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Sales, Science, Science