Night Shift - Machinist - Edgebander - Woodwork/Cabinetry
USA Millwork Duluth, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a several roles in our Machine Centers such as; CNC (router), edge bander, wide belt sander, dowel insertion machine, beam saw, table saw, case clamp and other woodworking power equipment.
Duties & Requirements:
- Operating a variety of millwork machinery
- Basic mathematics principles including: addition, subtraction, ability to read a tape measure, and calculate fractions.
- Comprehend, read, write and speak English; read shop drawings/work orders and architectural drawings
- Ability to multi-task, tolerate and manage changes in priorities and deadlines
- Adhere to safety practices to ensure proper use of all tools and machinery
- Ability to stand, move with ease, and lift 45-50lbs, repeatedly for duration of shift
- Work extended hours when workload/schedules require
- Able for night shifts
Salary commensurate with experience
Paid holidays and vacation, employer matching 401k, and excellent health care program
USA Millwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at USA Millwork