Custom Builder - Cabinet Maker - Architectural Millwork
USA Millwork Duluth, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Freelance Millwork, a USA Millwork Company, is a leading manufacturer of architectural woodworking and custom cabinetry products, serving the Denver metro and Rocky Mountain Region commercial construction industry.
We are seeking Custom Cabinet Builders to join our growing team! As part of our Cabinet Making team you’ll take a vision and make it a reality!
We offer a great working environment and room for career advancement.
- Read shop drawings and work orders to develop sequence of cutting or machine operations to fabricate custom casework products
- Produce quality custom cabinets and specialized millwork
- Handle woodworking equipment and tools proficiently and safely
- Meet production goals with precision
- Minimum of 2 years experience in millwork and cabinet making
- Skilled use of sanders, routers, saws and woodworking hand tools
- Proficient at using a tape measure
- Experience working in an AWI custom shop
- Experience with laminate materials and solid surface fabrication is required
Freelance Millwork offers superior career growth opportunities, above average salaries, and benefits with a dynamic work environment!
USA Millwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at USA Millwork