Premier real estate investment firm seeking a super sharp, top performing negotiation specialist that can produce results and close deals.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $60,000 - $100,000+ Annually (commission based)
Here's who you are:
- Detail oriented, diligent and reliable.
- Incredibly friendly, so friendly it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
- Intuitively good with numbers and basic accounting, but no accounting degree necessary.
- Previous lead and database management experience a plus.
- You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
Here's what the ideal candidate would look like:
- A professional, sharp dresser that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs or whatever mean necessary.
- This candidate is a fast starter and is extremely money motivated who is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career with a great company.
- This person doesn’t whine or make excuses, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
$60,000 - $100,000+Responsibilities:
- Attend company set appointments and negotiate a win/win solution for both parties
- Build rapport with the sellers to overcome objections to get the deal signed
- Make calls and drive neighborhoods to develop new leads
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects
- Must be driven and have the mindset to want more financially
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Proven track record of successful negotiations with sellers
- Ability to keep a job and meet or exceed sales goals
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments
- Confidence talking to someone you are meeting the first time like you have been lifelong friends
USA Home Buyers has been solving real estate problems and transforming homes and communities since 2009. During that time, we’ve purchased, renovated, and resold over $8 Million in the Richmond, VA area real estate market alone. We have built our business on good customer relationships and quality craftsmanship.
As a locally owned and operated business we are real, easy-to-reach individuals. We stand by our work with unwavering integrity. Our customer referrals are the highest praise we can get. As real estate problem solvers, we’ll help you sell your home by making a fast, fair offer on your property within one hour of seeing it, guaranteed. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to handle every situation you can think of. We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations. Visit our website at www.usa-homebuyersllc.com