CDL-A Truck Drivers: HOME WEEKLY - $1,200 Weekly Minimum!
US Xpress Burton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,200 Weekly
Opportunities Available for Company DriversBenefits
- Home Weekly
- $1200 weekly minimum as long as you are available for full week
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Great Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months experience required
- Doubles Endorsement required prior to orientation
- Must live within 50 miles of Indianapolis
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college.
- All CDL Drivers must be registered through Clearinghouse per the FMCSA.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at US Xpress