CDL-A Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $6,000 Your First Year - $500 Paid Every Month!
US Xpress Leesville, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 Yearly
Opportunities Available for Company DriversBenefits
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced OTR drivers- call for details!
- High annual salary
- $.05 Pay increase for safe drivers
- New 6 CPM increase means OTR teams can earn up to 80 CPM! It’s tough to find a higher rate in the nation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation (Restrictions apply- ask a recruiter for more details.)
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- 1,250-watt inverter in every truck
- GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
- All CDL Drivers must be registered through Clearinghouse per the FMCSA.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at US Xpress