CDL A Truck Driver - Northeast Regional - Home Weekly!
US Xpress Norwalk, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Great Home Time! Driver Trainers Earn Up to $80,000
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr.
- Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Solo Lease Program
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
- All CDL Drivers must be registered through Clearinghouse per the FMCSA.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at US Xpress