CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers: Home Weekly - with BONUSES!
US Xpress Waynesville, MO
- Expired: March 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Choose U.S. Xpress and work with the nation's fifth-largest asset-based carrier!
- Home Weekly
- Earn up to $70,000-or even more-every year
- Fast Hiring
DEDICATED: Opportunities may be available with SIGN-ON BONUSES UP TO $12,000 that pay out $1,000 per month!*
Some Home Daily routes may be available -- ask a recruiter for details.
*Available in certain locations. Ask for details.Benefits:
- Home time varies per location
- Unloading and Stop Pay on some dedicated accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Great benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Newer Trucks - average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- 21 Years or Older
- Valid CDL-A and 3 months verified driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- Owner Operators: Account terms may vary.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at US Xpress